MarketPlace Doctors is pleased to announce that Rose Goldsmith will be joining the practice team as our onsite accredited practicing dietitian.
Rose is an Accredited Practicing Dietitian at Nourished Not Deprived. Roses’ philosophy is all about helping her clients improve their quality of life. With a strong passion for improving the lives of the community, Rose uses her nutrition science knowledge, to help you eat better, and therefore, feel better!
ROSE ASSISTS WITH AN ARRAY OF HEALTH CONDITIONS AND NUTRITION AREAS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Rose assists with an array of health conditions and nutrition areas including, but not limited to:
- Weight change (body composition adjustment)
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Diabetes (Pre-diabetes, Type 1, Type 2, Gestational)
- Diverticular Disease
- NAFLD (Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease) & Fatty Liver Disease (Hepatic Steatosis), including Liver Cirrhosis
- Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease (GORD)
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal) and Gallstones Nutrition management and assistance
- As a Nourished Not Deprived Dietitian Rose adopts a Health At Every Size (HAES) approach to her Nutrition Care and focuses on integrating the current most up to date evidence in her practice to individualize your nutrition care.
With Shared-Decision Making Rose aim is to achieve positive health outcomes together in your sessions with her.
You can currently book consultations with Rose at Marketplace Doctors with Health Care Plans available through Medicare for eligible patients.